Sign in to follow this  
Armster

Kypreos Bullshit

1 hour ago, Armster said:

It's Kypreos and he's dumb as nails but it gives us something to bitch about.

Says that Matthews offer sheet from other teams is a real possibility.

Why isn’t it possible?

it seems possible, but you would be better able to handle why it is in fact impossible 

Edited by uteck

Guess what, I can go on capfriendly and look at good rfas who need to be signed for next year too.

Marner would get offer sheeted too. I just started a rumour. 

Same with Laine. He's rfa at season's end too. Someone will offersheet him too. If Kyle Connor has another good season, that could happen too!

Look at me, I'm an nhl insider! Give me radio show, a podcast and a spot on the hot stove!

10 minutes ago, tbnl said:

Guess what, I can go on capfriendly and look at good rfas who need to be signed for next year too.

Marner would get offer sheeted too. I just started a rumour. 

Same with Laine. He's rfa at season's end too. Someone will offersheet him too. If Kyle Connor has another good season, that could happen too!

Look at me, I'm an nhl insider! Give me radio show, a podcast and a spot on the hot stove!

Think the point is, Dubas is slow playing Nylander, if he slow plays AM he risks that he gets sheeted. If he wants his signature on a contract early he has to pony up large. 

Big challenge to have Nylander, Marner and AM all due big contracts within 15 months of signing JT. 

27 minutes ago, loxcane said:

Didn’t someone just report that Matty was willing to negotiate during the season and the two sides were expected to get together after the Nylander situation played out?

Yup. Marner's agent has a drop dead date for in season negotiations, Auston's camp has said he could and it wouldn't be a distraction. 

45 minutes ago, Wilma Fingerdo said:

Same here at almost 60, but I'm keeping the dream alive.

If I get the call, I'll learn how to skate... Can't be that hard.. Clarkson could.. Kinda

So I figure that we both still have a shot at making the Wings, if they ever decide to try and get younger.

6 hours ago, Armster said:

It's Kypreos and he's dumb as nails but it gives us something to bitch about.

Says that Matthews offer sheet from other teams is a real possibility.

so sayeth Dreger, LeBrun and a host of others in the last week, it's all the rage

it is definitely possible although unlikely

Arizona would be the team that might do it, but that being said can they afford the 4 1st rounders plus pay Matthews 16.5, huge gamble on their part if there isn't a significant uptick in revenue to keep pushing the cap up

As far as Arizona is concerned, should they even be allowed to make this move when they've been surviving on NHL charity and gate eq payments for the past 10 years