Sign in to follow this  
Doc J

GDT: Leafs vs Crapitals

1 minute ago, Danny said:

That pressure in our end.wow! That is why hitting helps, sure they were dead tired too but holy fuck FREDDY!

Yeah then Matthews' line came out and flipped that switch but scored instead of being pretenders :D

3 minutes ago, Armster said:

Yeah then Matthews' line came out and flipped that switch but scored instead of being pretenders :D

When @HBCYG posted that quote about just liking that Leivo scored, right then I just wanted Matthews and Morgan to get some point action.

Huge confidence building win tonight. Good on the team!

Just now, Caligulove said:

Gardiner actually played some D in the third period. And Ho Lee Fuk, Andersen.Yuge. Just yuge.

Gardiner's best game in I can't remember how long.  All the D brought it tonight.  Dermott was the worst and he wasn't terrible.

3 minutes ago, Armster said:

Gardiner's best game in I can't remember how long.  All the D brought it tonight.  Dermott was the worst and he wasn't terrible.

The last time he actually played good hockey was what? During the Caps/Leafs series?

Whenever it was, it's about time Gardiner gets his game back and hopefully he can carry on in the same vein going forward. Not expecting it, but it would be great.