Sign in to follow this  
Kulemin

White Privledge

Just wanted to start a thread where we can discuss and acknowledge white privledge and how to move forward. 

I'll start by putting forward two examples of white priviledge I see in society today 

The discrimination based on race that people face when renting places to live.

Discrimination faced based on name when applying to jobs. 

And many more

1 hour ago, Raiden said:

So this thread should be called rich privilege and Kulemin is a racist piece of shit for saying only White people live good. 

#EndRacism #ColourBlind #NotAllWhitePeopleAreRich

Riddle me this...Do Native Canadians live good? Only reason Middle Eastern people are living good is cause Trudiot giving them all kinds of money to live in Canada. Sadly Whites are becoming the minority in Canada and it is seen in most major cities.

2 hours ago, Raiden said:

So this thread should be called rich privilege and Kulemin is a racist piece of shit for saying only White people live good. 

You're right. Money is privilege. It's what separates the two classes. 

3 hours ago, Raiden said:

I don't think you got the point of that.

In some instances non white people are discriminated against when trying to rent properties due to their skin colour. This is an example of white privilege that  white people don't have to think about when renting a property. It's not about being rich or poor, it's about people discriminating based on race.

1 hour ago, Anger Management said:

Riddle me this...Do Native Canadians live good? Only reason Middle Eastern people are living good is cause Trudiot giving them all kinds of money to live in Canada. Sadly Whites are becoming the minority in Canada and it is seen in most major cities.

Why should we be more inclined to spend our tax money on you rather than Middle Eastern people fleeing their war torn countries? You know some of those people are engineers, doctors or other smart people who will end up being a net benefit to our society.

You should check your privilege as you are "living good" from Canada.

4 hours ago, uteck said:

Just for clarification....how are you classifying Chinese.

In Vancouver where whire people still have it good, they pale (haha Good one Uteck) in comparison to the Priviledge of the Nouveau's from China

You're not understanding this privilege talk.

It's not about who is doing better.

6 minutes ago, Kulemin said:

Why should we be more inclined to spend our tax money on you rather than Middle Eastern people fleeing their war torn countries? You know some of those people are engineers, doctors or other smart people who will end up being a net benefit to our society.

Why should we be a safe haven for refugees from war torn countries and have those who are supposedly smarter than any Canadian white person to ever exist come and take our jobs away from us?

46 minutes ago, Kulemin said:

I don't think you got the point of that.

In some instances non white people are discriminated against when trying to rent properties due to their skin colour. This is an example of white privilege that  white people don't have to think about when renting a property. It's not about being rich or poor, it's about people discriminating based on race.

They absolutely do. White Trash people are discriminated against. Rednecks too. 

It's not a white privilege. It's a rich privilege. 

12 hours ago, Anger Management said:

Why should we be a safe haven for refugees from war torn countries and have those who are supposedly smarter than any Canadian white person to ever exist come and take our jobs away from us?

Yes, AM, the reason your successful career as a doctor is failing is due to the influx of refugee surgeons from Syria...

2 hours ago, Barilko's Ghost said:

Yes, AM, the reason your successful career as a doctor is failing is due to the influx of refugee surgeons from Syria...

OK what about the thousands of Canadian Citizens who are in University getting their doctorates in Medicine but can't get a job in their own fucking country cause of Syrian Doctors who don't have to take any testing to become a Canadian doctor.

38 minutes ago, Anger Management said:

OK what about the thousands of Canadian Citizens who are in University getting their doctorates in Medicine but can't get a job in their own fucking country cause of Syrian Doctors who don't have to take any testing to become a Canadian doctor.

Where do you get this info man? That isn’t true at all

2 hours ago, Anger Management said:

You have to go through a shit ton of tests and residency to be a doctor even if you immigrate here.

And doctors can get a job here easily as long as you've passed anything. They can't even pull enough doctors to rural areas or small cities so they have incentives for that.

Basically everything you have brought up here has been a mix of infowars and racist facebook. You've been following a lot of pro Trump pages, haven't you.

3 hours ago, Anger Management said:

2 hours ago, Armster said:

There's a shortage of MD's in this country I hope the refugee doctors are qualified to practice medicine here.

2 hours ago, TieClark said:

Where do you get this info man? That isn’t true at all

The lesson here, AM, is stop getting your talking points from hate groups on Facebook. 

1 hour ago, Barilko's Ghost said:

The lesson here, AM, is stop getting your talking points from hate groups on Facebook. 

AM isn't in the minority here. This is the problem moving forward. No information is verified, and idiots can pass off their bullshit as fact and people are going to believe it because they've already made up their minds.

We're literally bringing back diseases that have been nearly eradicated because people are too fucking stupid to get vaccines. Could you imagine your kid getting a disease that was once nearly eliminated because some dumb ***** thinks vaccines cause autism. I'd snap.

22 hours ago, Anger Management said:

yeah, i'm gunna go ahead and need you to provide citations for all of that.

since you won't be able to.. as of the 2016 census, 73% of Canada is white. there are cities where white people are the minority - Toronto is one of them (51% compared to 49%). but white people are so far from being the minority in the country. also, whites are only the minority when you lump EVERY OTHER RACE together.

21 hours ago, Kulemin said:

this is the same dude who demands a raise for having a job that high schoolers and chimpanzees can do

20 hours ago, Anger Management said:

6 hours ago, Anger Management said:

oh my lord

as far as white privilege goes - i've had a couple of run ins with the police. i have no doubt that if i were black, i would have been arrested and charged on both occasions. being a white male absolutely comes with perks. we are not actually discriminated against. we've never had to deal with racism, sexism, or anything like that.. in canada, at least. maybe in other countries where white people aren't the majority.

Edited by Mantis Toboggan

9 minutes ago, Mantis Toboggan said:

yeah, i'm gunna go ahead and need you to provide citations for all of that.

this is the same dude who demands a raise for having a job that high schoolers and chimpanzees can do

oh my lord

as far as white privilege goes - i've had a couple of run ins with the police. i have no doubt that if i were black, i would have been arrested and charged on both occasions. being a white male absolutely comes with perks. we are not actually discriminated against. we've never had to deal with racism, sexism, or anything like that.. in canada, at least. maybe in other countries where white people aren't the majority.

So when you are/were bullied as a child, by a boss, or berated by a girlfriend, it’s all good because it can’t somehow be classified as racism or sexism?  

That’s actually comforting to know.