Sign in to follow this  
Morrison7

GDT: Leafs @ Devils.

The Devils are garbage and Hall’s injured, time to fuck them up like the last two times. Stream is below.

PROJECTED LINE COMBOS

TML
Marleau- Kadri- Nylander
Hyman - Tavares - Marner
Johnsson- Matthews- Kapanen
Lindholm - Gauthier - Brown

Rielly - Hainsey 
Gardiner - Zaitsev
Dermott - Ozhiganov

Hutchinson

NJD
Bratt- Hischier- Palmeri
Wood- Zajac- Coleman
Pietila- Zacha- Noesen
Boyle- Seney- Stafford

Green- Severson 
Vatanen - Santini
Butcher- Lovejoy

Kinkaid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA8nOCgkI3Y&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Morrison7

2 minutes ago, TuckerIntensity said:

Hyman again. Love this guy.

He’s really ramped it up this year. I can’t think of one time this year that he’s been in position A and completely floundered it. He does all his work along the boards and in front where he’s as good as anyone. I don’t know if he’s just gotten stronger and faster or if he’s really committed himself to those roles. But he’s next level.

Not sure if I’m a fan of taking Nylander off the Matthews line given AJ-AM-Willy was the best line in the Nashville game and Matthews’ possession numbers were 20% better with Nylander on his wing but I’m not paid 7M to coach.

Definitely wouldn’t hurt to see all three of Marleau, Kadri, and Willy to get it going though.

7 minutes ago, loxcane said:

He’s really ramped it up this year. I can’t think of one time this year that he’s been in position A and completely floundered it. He does all his work along the boards and in front where he’s as good as anyone. I don’t know if he’s just gotten stronger and faster or if he’s really committed himself to those roles. But he’s next level.

He's pretty much the same, actually. Everything he does below the goal line he did last year. He was beast forechecker and great on the PK. People just wanted him to finish like he was Lindros.

Other news, Morri, we get it. You read some possession stats.

2 minutes ago, TuckerIntensity said:

He's pretty much the same, actually. Everything he does below the goal line he did last year. He was beast forechecker and great on the PK. People just wanted him to finish like he was Lindros.

Other news, Morri, we get it. You read some possession stats.

Maybe he’s just not getting fed the puck like a shooter with two super stars on his line 🤷🏽‍♂️. Whatever is going on, he’s a beast.