Sign in to follow this  
Bojack

Jayme Closs

Y'all been following this? I won't lie, my first thought when I heard this story was that she was involved with the murders of her parents, 'cause I've seen too many episodes of Forensic Files. Turns out, no. Some 100-foot-incel motherfucker kidnapped her.

Police have named a suspect in the case of a 13-year-old Wisconsin girl who was kidnapped in October after her parents were murdered.

Jake Thomas Patterson, 21, is being held on two counts of first-degree homicide and one count of kidnapping, police said on Friday.

Jayme Closs was found on Thursday evening and is to be reunited with her family, said police.

Police believe the suspect attacked the Closs family in order to abduct Jayme.

They described the 13-year-old as the suspect's "only target".

Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald said Mr Patterson has no criminal history in the state of Wisconsin.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46843265

The one where she's grinning and looking up at the camera through her eyebrows?

be6eb41e-97f0-40cb-bf53-49cb6dcd1669-clo

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the media used that pic to purposefully foster that thought without coming out and saying it.

Now that she's been found the one they're mostly using is this one;

220px-JaymeCloss.jpg

Edited by Bojack

3 hours ago, Bojack said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the media used that pic to purposefully foster that thought without coming out and saying it.

220px-JaymeCloss.jpg

Yep that’s the one 

6 hours ago, Bojack said:

220px-JaymeCloss.jpg

You're probably right on that. Kind of interesting to see the change. The media does anything to play into whatever angle they want to go with.

A Wisconsin man accused of killing a 13-year-old girl's parents so he could kidnap her allegedly made up his mind to snatch her after a chance encounter.

Jake Patterson, 21, told investigators he watched Jayme Closs board a school bus that he had stopped behind while driving to work.

He was formally charged on Monday with killing Jayme's parents and kidnapping her on 15 October last year.

The article at https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46867224 contains some graphic and, frankly, upsetting details.