Sign in to follow this  
Armster

GDT: Bruins @ Leafs, Please Fucking Win, 7PM, CBC

1 minute ago, TuckerIntensity said:

I'm done with this Johnsson and Kapanen on Matthews' wings thing.

Kappy has kind of been shit since Willy came back. Matthews needs Hyman. Is there really an excusable reason that he can’t be double shifted? Come on.

2 minutes ago, TuckerIntensity said:

Simmonds - Matthews - Nylander

Fuck I want Simmonds so bad. But I don’t want to give up a 1st and a prospect for him. I have a feeling we’re gonna end up getting Patrick Maroon. Which, as much as it hurts to say it, helps. Just not as much as Simmonds.

also... fuck

Just now, loxcane said:

Fuck I want Simmonds so bad. But I don’t want to give up a 1st and a prospect for him. I have a feeling we’re gonna end up getting Patrick Maroon. Which, as much as it hurts to say it, helps. Just not as much as Simmonds.

also... fuck

Depending on prospect, I might still do that.

2 minutes ago, Morrison7 said:

Simmonds is also having a pisspoor season, that would have to drive down his price a bit, no?

Everyone and their mother is in on the power forward market. That’s why I think we’ll end up with Maroon. We won’t get Stone cause Ottawa will be stupid and the price will be crazy high on Simmonds. There’s a few others that are kind of interesting. But I think maroon is gonna end up being the guy, especially since we’ve been rumoured to be talking to them about someone or another since before the season.