Sign in to follow this  
Armster

GDT: Bruins @ Leafs, Please Fucking Win, 7PM, CBC

1 minute ago, Anger Management said:

Zaits Gards and Kadri are now our get off the team ASAP squad? So Hedman Kucherov and Doughty to replace them? God you guys are silly.  Who is next Matthews cause he ain't producing? 

Fuck, just shut up already. Zaitsev is god awful. Everyone can see it. 

Buyers market is what I want to hear. But the top of the top guys are still gonna get crazy returns like normal. So I still think we end up with Maroon. Wouldn’t mind getting Gunnarsson back either. 12 games back from a torn ACL and he’s a +6 on one of the biggest shit shows in the league 

1 minute ago, Anger Management said:

Well he ain't the best right now and yes he is sucking some of Laine's groupies of dicks, but do you think realistically he is going anywhere b4 his NMC kicks in?

I do, yeah. I think if we make a move for a D with term, like pietrangelo or Keith that he’ll have to to be included. If the Keith talk is real, I think it’s far more likely that we send them Zaitsev than it is that they retain money. If they retain money it prevents them from retaining on others. Like Seabrook, who no one wants 

1 minute ago, loxcane said:

I do, yeah. I think if we make a move for a D with term, like pietrangelo or Keith that he’ll have to to be included. If the Keith talk is real, I think it’s far more likely that we send them Zaitsev than it is that they retain money. If they retain money it prevents them from retaining on others. Like Seabrook, who no one wants 

I agree Keith would be an upgrade and playing with Rielly would revamp his game, one can hope at least. Move Hainsey to Gardiners' right side don't really want to break up Dermott and Ozhiganov.

I’m glad Babs is easing dermott into a role with Mo. I think that’s really what’s in store for us going forward. If we pick up someone like pietrangelo is changes that. But if we pick up someone like Keith, i don’t think he goes to his off side to play with Mo. I think he plays down and dermott gets more ice time on the top pairing. He played the right side all through junior. He said when he came up to the marlies he had to get comfortable on his proper side. So I don’t see why he can’t do it effectively.

Well losing this game will Boston within 2 points of us and things are still looking bleak with the chemistry of our team still out of alignment.  We need a miracle going forward if we are gonna stay out of a wildcard spot instead of holding down home ice advantage.