Sign in to follow this  
Morrison7

GDT: Leafs @ Panthers. 7:00PM EST SN

2 minutes ago, Morrison7 said:

Millen just now figured out that Nylander was demoted to the 4th. My god the cognitive dissonance.

.. what do you think cognitive dissonance means?

8 minutes ago, ShanaplanMan said:

There's a shit ton about the way this new NHL is headed I really hate. Leafs on top of being the least penalized also have the least amount of fights for instance... least penalized is a shitty stat to lead.

why is that a bad stat to lead? you don't want to take penalties

2 minutes ago, Mantis Toboggan said:

.. what do you think cognitive dissonance means?

why is that a bad stat to lead? you don't want to take penalties

cog·ni·tive dis·so·nance
[cognitive dissonance]
NOUN
psychology
the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.

Just now, Anger Management said:

cog·ni·tive dis·so·nance
[cognitive dissonance]
NOUN
psychology
the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.

hey dickwad, i didn't say "can you post the dictionary definition of cognitive dissonance for me? thanks". i asked what he thinks it means. i wanted him to explain it in his own words.

1 minute ago, Mantis Toboggan said:

hey dickwad, i didn't say "can you post the dictionary definition of cognitive dissonance for me? thanks". i asked what he thinks it means. i wanted him to explain it in his own words.

Awwwwww i feel like Tom Holland in the new spiderman Far From Home trailer lol.

6 minutes ago, ShanaplanMan said:

Have the Nylander (or former) Nylander pundits here started to realize that he's not what they painted him to be?  

Were you saying this same sort of nonsense about Marner when he was struggling too? Because for half the season last year, sports radio in Toronto was all about how the Leafs needed to trade Marner.

1 minute ago, Kulemin said:

Nylander is totally going to break out of a slump with Lindholm and Gauthier.

Right? I don’t know how anyone could expect Nylander to get any kind of groove going when he’s up and down the line up like a fucking toilet seat.

2 minutes ago, Morrison7 said:

Were you saying this same sort of nonsense about Marner when he was struggling too? Because for half the season last year, sports radio in Toronto was all about how the Leafs needed to trade Marner.

Right? I don’t know how anyone could expect Nylander to get any kind of groove going when he’s up and down the line up like a fucking toilet seat.

I never had anything to do with any kind of trade Marner discussion, unless I said anyone who thought so was on crack. I'm sure even Mantis would find it really hard to find any kind of major criticism I've had on Marner. Because I never have. 

Edited by ShanaplanMan

7 minutes ago, Morrison7 said:

maybe he was just being cognitively dissonant