(WC1) CAR 1
(M2) NYI 4
(M3) PIT 0
Sign in to follow this  
King of Dick Mountain

GDT: Coyotes at Leafs 7pm (ET) SN

3 minutes ago, loxcane said:

They can’t make assumptions.

Right.  If it's like the one we just saw  then I agree that the goal should stand and it did.  Just like that particular one that was damn near the same "closeness" that caused the goal to be overturned.  It's a personal thing for me at this point.

Just now, Armster said:

Right.  If it's like the one we just saw in the sens that I agree that the goal should stand and it did.  Just like that particular one that was damn near the same "closeness" that caused the goal to be overturned.  It's a personal thing for me at this point.

When it was on Marleau’s stick and it looked like it was offside but you couldn’t see the puck. That was pretty identical to that play. They got this call right. They got the one against us terribly wrong.

4 minutes ago, Anger Management said:

We are still being out hit every game this is a recording....out hit every game.

Again, since when is being in possession of the puck more often than the other team a bad thing?

Jesus.

Edited by Morrison7

1 minute ago, loxcane said:

When it was on Marleau’s stick and it looked like it was offside but you couldn’t see the puck. That was pretty identical to that play. They got this call right. They got the one against us terribly wrong.

Precisely.

3 minutes ago, Morrison7 said:

Again, since when is being in possession of the puck more often than the other team?

Jesus.

So what you are saying is the NYI's who has made waaay more hits than us so far this year and is two points ahead of us in the standings do not have the puck as much as we do.

Why is Brown on Matthews wing?  I get sending a message to Nylander and playing him lower in the lineup but I don't care how great the Marleau, Kadri and Kapanen line is playing, Kappy should be playing on the 1st line with Matthews.

3 minutes ago, Danny said:

So what you are saying is the NYI's who has made waaay more hits than us so far this year and is two points ahead of us in the standings do not have the puck as much as we do.

You're right, they don't. The Leafs are 9th in the NHL with a 50.6 CF%. Islanders are 27th with a 47.7 CF%. They've also given up more shot attempts against (2277) to shot attempts for (2073).