Sign in to follow this  
Morrison7

GDT: Capitals vs. Leafs 7:30 EST SN

20 minutes ago, loxcane said:

He’s apparently been some kind of bad this year though. 

I've learned you can't judge a player in Edmonton for their play in Edmonton.  The numbers are silly for when players are there vs not.  It's a toxic organization.

Just now, Armster said:

I've learned you can't judge a player in Edmonton for their play in Edmonton.  The numbers are silly for when players are there vs not.  It's a toxic organization.

The fact that Chiarelli's assistant is interim GM still makes me confident that Dubas can rip them off whenever he pleases.

1 minute ago, Armster said:

So what you are saying is that Kassian is...

lol nevermind buds,.................................................. but it was a commercial break, so I figured go for it.

3 minutes ago, Armster said:

Yeah that’s true. Especially with Klefbom and Sekera out on an already questionable blue line. I’d take him in a heartbeat, regardless of the year he’s having.

3 minutes ago, Morrison7 said:

The fact that Chiarelli's assistant is interim GM still makes me confident that Dubas can rip them off whenever he pleases.

I feel the reins will be tight. 

Edited by Danny

10 minutes ago, loxcane said:

Yeah that’s true. Especially with Klefbom and Sekera out on an already questionable blue line. I’d take him in a heartbeat, regardless of the year he’s having.

Babcock could probably do a heck of a job with a player like that.