Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Morrison7

GDT: Capitals vs. Leafs 7:30 EST SN

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, loxcane said:

He’s apparently been some kind of bad this year though. 

I've learned you can't judge a player in Edmonton for their play in Edmonton.  The numbers are silly for when players are there vs not.  It's a toxic organization.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Armster said:

I've learned you can't judge a player in Edmonton for their play in Edmonton.  The numbers are silly for when players are there vs not.  It's a toxic organization.

The fact that Chiarelli's assistant is interim GM still makes me confident that Dubas can rip them off whenever he pleases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Armster said:

I've learned you can't judge a player in Edmonton for their play in Edmonton.  The numbers are silly for when players are there vs not.  It's a toxic organization.

So what you are saying is that Kassian is...

 

lol nevermind buds,.................................................. but it was a commercial break, so I figured go for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Armster said:

I've learned you can't judge a player in Edmonton for their play in Edmonton.  The numbers are silly for when players are there vs not.  It's a toxic organization.

Yeah that’s true. Especially with Klefbom and Sekera out on an already questionable blue line. I’d take him in a heartbeat, regardless of the year he’s having.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Morrison7 said:

The fact that Chiarelli's assistant is interim GM still makes me confident that Dubas can rip them off whenever he pleases.

I feel the reins will be tight. 

Edited by Danny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, loxcane said:

Yeah that’s true. Especially with Klefbom and Sekera out on an already questionable blue line. I’d take him in a heartbeat, regardless of the year he’s having.

Babcock could probably do a heck of a job with a player like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×