Sign in to follow this  
Morrison7

GDT: Capitals vs. Leafs 7:30 EST SN

2 minutes ago, Danny said:

almost being the key word, sideways move and knowing brown plays mainly on the other side brings almost the highlight of the equation but hey, lets mix er up from within before we make any tough decisions. pssst Marleau  isn't going nowhere so I actually see the ploy but Brown is so sideways anyways.

Goal Zaitsev tie game.

Wouldn’t mind Moore being there either 🤷🏽‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Danny said:

WTF happened with that JT shot. Holy PUCK!

NOW, Matthews yes!

They showed it twice in slow motion and I still can’t see what it hit. I thought it real time it hit Carlson’s stick but it didn’t look like it in slow mo. 

2 minutes ago, loxcane said:

They showed it twice in slow motion and I still can’t see what it hit. I thought it real time it hit Carlson’s stick but it didn’t look like it in slow mo. 

I was mind blown too bud.

As you I welcomed the Matthews goal but in hindsight I thought, wtf kept it out. I suspect eventually,..You may be right and Carlsons' stick had to become the friction point that sent it out.

5 minutes ago, Danny said:

I was mind blown too bud.

As you I welcomed the Matthews goal but in hindsight I thought, wtf kept it out. I suspect eventually,..You may be right and Carlsons' stick had to become the friction point that sent it out.

I think Carlson’s stick caught it on the way down, but it deflected the puck upward while it kept going forward, but not on the net. It was a mind fuck anyways.

6 minutes ago, loxcane said:

I think Carlson’s stick caught it on the way down, but it deflected the puck upward while it kept going forward, but not on the net. It was a mind fuck anyways.

I slowed it right down and wondered,..did JT use John Leclairs stick? Yup, it looked almost like somehow it gains a projection that just sends it up too high and above the crossbar. Agreed still a mind fuck

2 minutes ago, Morrison7 said:

Babcock needs to keep these lines together. There's something here.

I think it is almost refreshing and adds some tilt to their toes. (bum streaks needs a lift) but yup, lets ride it out, agreed.