Sign in to follow this  
Armster

Leafs @ Red Wings, 7:30PM, TSN4, The Debut of The Great Muzzin

i cant understand how a team with the kind of talent we have, can play a game like that.  that was terrible.  no heart.  no effort.  no basic ability to make simple plays...

im happy they lost.     this game reminds me of tank nation it was so bad, so bad it made me happy they lost.  

Meh the team looked like shit. Almost everyone. I'll probably catch some shit for this but I thought Matthews looked incredibly lazy on the back checking in on, not that it affected anything though. Outside of Rielly I don't think I can name a skater that had a decent game

Marner maybe

Just now, Armster said:

Didn't deserve to win that anyways.

Good teams find a way to win even if we did not deserve it.

( they started and stunk, now they got to wipe away that holiday funk)

speaking of wiping away.... I think this one game I will give them the pass.

3 minutes ago, Danny said:

Good teams find a way to win even if we did not deserve it.

( they started and stunk, now they got to wipe away that holiday funk)

speaking of wiping away.... I think this one game I will give them the pass.

I think we've already found our share of ways to win this year when we haven't deserved it.  At this point it comes down to getting it done with good hockey.

Matthews was by far the best on the ice tonight for both teams both offensively and defensively as a forward.  Hell he was better defensively than all our defensemen.  Marleau looked okay but Matthews made him look much better than he was.  Marner was meh as the third part of that line, and the rest of the team was WTF except Freddy of course.

2 minutes ago, Debaser said:

Meh the team looked like shit. Almost everyone. I'll probably catch some shit for this but I thought Matthews looked incredibly lazy on the back checking in on, not that it affected anything though. Outside of Rielly I don't think I can name a skater that had a decent game

Marner maybe

I could be wrong but that set play where they had two detroit players buzz behind the net while one stayed with the puck but it looked like Howard was talking to Matthews through it all and even though it seemed like Matthews never fell for any of the two players speeding behind the net, that play developed really, really quick, and before you could say boo, the puck was in our end getting a shot on net. 

And,..I wonder if....someone actually stood up and laid some knuckles after Freddy wanted would of made a difference to send some life into each other. This team I still feel needs that at certain points and moments.

11 minutes ago, Danny said:

And,..I wonder if....someone actually stood up and laid some knuckles after Freddy wanted would of made a difference to send some life into each other. This team I still feel needs that at certain points and moments.

Would have liked to have seen them respond some to that.  Get the blood boiling a bit right.  Wake 'em up.