Sign in to follow this  
brocto

Pens @ Leafs

Just now, Armster said:

The stretch pass is a set play that employed by the coaching staff.  

Yeah I blame Babcock more than Gardiner for the stretch pass. But he's probably too stupid to do anything else. He's a meat head. He's probably forget which way he was supposed to skate if he tried to carry it out. All he knows is throw the little black thing at the blue things

Just now, Debaser said:

Yeah I blame Babcock more than Gardiner for the stretch pass. But he's probably too stupid to do anything else. He's a meat head. He's probably forget which way he was supposed to skate if he tried to carry it out. All he knows is throw the little black thing at the blue things

I know.  I'm not Gardiner's biggest fan either but he's like the third best we have now (behind Muzzin and Rielly).  At least, he's no longer the second best.

8 minutes ago, TuckerIntensity said:

Gardiner's biggest problem is his defence partner. 

Exhibit A from last night:

Jake Gardiner 13 CF, 8 CA (62%).
Nikita Zaitsev 2 CF, 13 CA (13%).

The fact a team as bad as Detroit had that many shot attempts for with Zaitsev in the defensive zone is alarming, not to mention the latter couldn’t maintain possession if he tried. I’d be all for sitting Zaitsev for Oz at this point.

Edited by Morrison7

1 minute ago, Morrison7 said:

Exhibit A from last night:

Jake Gardiner 13 CF, 8 CA (62%).
Nikita Zaitsev 2 CF, 13 CA (13%).

The fact a team as bad as Detroit had that many shot attempts for with Zaitsev in the defensive is alarming. I’d be all for sitting Zaitsev for Oz at this point.

Zaitsev is awful.  Honestly not even sure he's better than a 7th defenseman at this point.

7 minutes ago, Armster said:

Zaitsev is awful.  Honestly not even sure he's better than a 7th defenseman at this point.

The fact he’s a RHD is the only reason someone would even entertain the idea of trading for him. The sooner he’s gone before his modified NTC kicks in, the better.

33 minutes ago, Morrison7 said:

You have over 800 posts and over 32 pages of content anyone could look up, you didn’t just get here.

Good try though.

No. I haven't posted here in a year.

There are so few people left now. Is that because of obese people like youself who say "oh stop complaining.  Just let me and 5 other people post here!"

1 minute ago, loxcane said:

The rebound control is not good. But tuukka rask has proven that you can make that someone else’s problem and win.

He's been well supported defensively too no question tonight.  Good game for the team all around.