Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Morrison7

GDT: Ducks vs. Leafs. 7PM, TSN.

Recommended Posts

Just now, ShanaplanMan said:

See edit... John Gibson. Chris was a former Leafs prospect still playing professionally I believe. Also a goalie I think.

So you're not over Reimer sucking yet and confused John Gibson with a guy you think you used to know who might play net.

Christ on a fucking cracker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TuckerIntensity said:

So you're not over Reimer sucking yet and confused John Gibson with a guy you think you used to know who might play net.

Christ on a fucking cracker.

Last time I checked, Andersen had a worse Leafs game 7 vs. Boston than Reimer. True story. But the Leafs are a better team now so we just let that go....

Oh and he plays more regular season games and doesn't have an idiot coach asking for a better goalie, when its his own defensive system to blame....

Edited by ShanaplanMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TuckerIntensity said:

So you're not over Reimer sucking yet and confused John Gibson with a guy you think you used to know who might play net.

Christ on a fucking cracker.

with cheese, plenty of cheese. Christ must of been Swiss. holy sorta like Shanaplans debate. Holey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ShanaplanMan said:

Last time I checked, Andersen had a worse Leafs game 7 vs. Boston than Reimer. True story. But the Leafs are a better team now so we just let that go....

Oh and he plays more regular season games and doesn't have an idiot coach asking for a better goalie, when its his own defensive system to blame....

How bout you check out every other game Andersen has played vrs Reimer.

C'mon man, you must live close to that canopy plant...I am jealous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Morrison7 said:

Good fucking god 2013 was 6 years ago, and it’s been nearly 3 since Reimer was traded away.

He’s been worse than Sparks this year, fuck off.

So, Luongo's been far worse and the Panthers have sucked since they let Vegas rape them, your point?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ShanaplanMan said:

Last time I checked, Andersen had a worse Leafs game 7 vs. Boston than Reimer. True story. But the Leafs are a better team now so we just let that go....

Oh and he plays more regular season games and doesn't have an idiot coach asking for a better goalie, when its his own defensive system to blame....

Christ on a motherfucking cracker. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Morrison7 said:

Reimer's SV% is better by 0.05 than a soon-to-be 40 year-old, - and he's played 2 more games.


Go away.

He's also getting bought out probably... but that also has nothing to do with this game.

In non-petty vendetta news, Gauthier is quietly being a fairly effective 4th line ute guy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, HBCYG said:

He's also getting bought out probably... but that also has nothing to do with this game.

In non-petty vendetta news, Gauthier is quietly being a fairly effective 4th line ute guy. 

Apparently he’s likely to be dealt in a large package for Bobrovsky.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×