Sign in to follow this  
Morrison7

GDT: Ducks vs. Leafs. 7PM, TSN.

25 minutes ago, Mantis Toboggan said:

canopy is the company you stupid idiot

In fairness, canopy headquarters is in Smith Falls ( where he hails) but funny enough one of their brands "tweed" "no relation to shannon" but it is five minutes from house too.

Just now, Danny said:

In fairness, canopy headquarters is in Smith Falls ( where he hails) but funny enough one of their brands "tweed" "no relation to shannon" but it is five minutes from house too.

My mom's making a shitload from her Canopy stocks.  Yes, my 85 year old mom...lol

Little off topic here but isn't Tweed the moron that thought it was okay to start selling pot publicly in a store after it was announced it was going to be legalized without permission from anyone? And then complained publicly to anyone who would listen when she was shutdown?  

13 minutes ago, Armster said:

Little off topic here but isn't Tweed the moron that thought it was okay to start selling pot publicly in a store after it was announced it was going to be legalized without permission from anyone? And then complained publicly to anyone who would listen when she was shutdown?  

lol, dunno but back on topic

Glad we smoked em tonight! ;)

The Ducks look brutal and pretty doomed for the foreseeable future; Getzlaf, Perry, Keseler... goodluck  with all that👍

It's kinda sad but it also kinda makes me giddy, this could be the year we actually finally get Cam Fowler or Manson who makes a little more sense... Zaitsev and a bunch of picks/prospects= a lot of sense

The Ducks are in such a mess right now. I'm curious to see what a guy like Manson would cost. Maybe a package starting with Liljegren and Zaitsev? Rolling with a top four next year of Muzzin, Rielly, Dermott and Manson sounds real solid.