Sign in to follow this  
brocto

Leafs at Habs

Just now, majingir said:

Wasn't it Montreal that knocked out Reimer years back? Seems like teams get so aggressive near our goalies and nobody ever stops them or anything. 

That was Gionta in 2011-12. A roster with Orr, Rosehill, Phaneuf, Mike Brown, Schenn, and Komisarek on it no less.

11 minutes ago, Morrison7 said:

That was Gionta in 2011-12. A roster with Orr, Rosehill, Phaneuf, Mike Brown, Schenn, and Komisarek on it no less.

But... Truculence. 

Besides that moment, there have been way too many of these types of moments over the years with basically no consequences. I think even a few games ago a guy went into Andersen and 2 Leafs just skated by watching after the fact. 

10 hours ago, ShanaplanMan said:

SUCK it HABS!  Thank you Marner and JOHNNY T!!!

And @Mantis Toboggan

"Canopy Growth" is how they trade on the stock exchange.  "TWEED" is the brand and entire operational name of the company in Smiths Falls.  You stupid idiot. :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canopy_Growth_Corporation

"Canopy Growth Corporation, formerly Tweed Marijuana Inc., is a cannabis company based in Smiths Falls, Ontario, founded by Bruce Linton and Chuck Rifici[2][3] in 2013[4][5], and renamed Canopy Growth Corporation in 2015[2]. As of late September 2018, Canopy was the world's largest cannabis company, based on the value of all shares, or market capitalization."

the company is Canopy, Tweed is now one of its brands.

https://www.canopygrowth.com/brands/

christ it took you a week for that? it took me a minute of googling and reading

Edited by Mantis Toboggan

8 minutes ago, Mantis Toboggan said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canopy_Growth_Corporation

"Canopy Growth Corporation, formerly Tweed Marijuana Inc., is a cannabis company based in Smiths Falls, Ontario, founded by Bruce Linton and Chuck Rifici[2][3] in 2013[4][5], and renamed Canopy Growth Corporation in 2015[2]. As of late September 2018, Canopy was the world's largest cannabis company, based on the value of all shares, or market capitalization."

the company is Canopy, Tweed is now one of its brands.

https://www.canopygrowth.com/brands/

christ it took you a week for that? it took me a minute of googling and reading

More importantly, they're gonna start making cannabis beverages. ;)

Anyone with literally half a brain that wanted to work for "Tweed" around here, can.

1 minute ago, ShanaplanMan said:

You have to apply to get a job last time I checked.

My current Job is far more challenging and rewarding and interesting, than being a factory worker thanks. 

You were the scarecrow in your towns production of the wizard of oz, right? Shame you never got your wish 

5 minutes ago, Mantis Toboggan said:

No he’s literally the dumbest because he doesn’t have a brain

If you want to get literal, neither a tin man or a scarecrow have a brain.

If you want to go by the story, the scarecrow found out via the Wizard that he had one all along.

But "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain".

5 minutes ago, ShanaplanMan said:

If you want to get literal, neither a tin man or a scarecrow have a brain.

If you want to go by the story, the scarecrow found out via the Wizard that he had one all along.

But "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain".

Please do me a favour. If you have a personal axe to grind take it to Night Owls or something. I missed the game last night and was catching up on this GDT as they are one of my favourite things to read and be part of.  Then I came upon your unrelated call out of Mantis and I was just like, "really? We're going to turn it into this?"

I'm asking politely.

6 minutes ago, Armster said:

Please do me a favour. If you have a personal axe to grind take it to Night Owls or something. I missed the game last night and was catching up on this GDT as they are one of my favourite things to read and be part of.  Then I came upon your unrelated call out of Mantis and I was just like, "really? We're going to turn it into this?"

I'm asking politely.

The game was awesome. :)

9 minutes ago, Armster said:

I'm asking politely.

You're a better man than I.

I think I'd like this as a first round matchup. It was a good game, but I also think we're a lot better than the score indicated. While there's no 3 on 3 in the playoffs, as soon as that happened you could see a huge skill difference. Freddie doesn't let in a dog shit goal and we probably don't need it anyway. 

13 minutes ago, TuckerIntensity said:

You're a better man than I.

I think I'd like this as a first round matchup. It was a good game, but I also think we're a lot better than the score indicated. While there's no 3 on 3 in the playoffs, as soon as that happened you could see a huge skill difference. Freddie doesn't let in a dog shit goal and we probably don't need it anyway. 

I know that goal that seemed like Freddy never even tracked it,.. and usually he always tracks it. It almost looked like Riemers glove hand for that moment, so,.... for this one, I will blame it on when Andersen went down awkwardly on that arm and since his glove hand usually has fingertip vision, it was blurred still from that awkward previous tumble on it. 

1 minute ago, Danny said:

I know that goal that seemed like Freddy never even tracked it,.. and usually he always tracks it. It almost looked like Riemers glove hand for that moment, so,.... for this one, I will blame it on when Andersen went down awkwardly on that arm and since his glove hand usually has fingertip vision, it was blurred still from that awkward previous tumble on it. 

Danny wants going on in Meadow Lake? It has to warm up to get to -40