Sign in to follow this  
Danny

GDT Leafs vrs Rangers

2 minutes ago, loxcane said:

Has he? I feel like more often than not, the pucks hit him and just missed the net. At least like 10 times, the puck has trickled past him but not in.

Sure he's had some luck but you don't stop 55+ shots without being a bit superhuman.  His work on the PK alone was illogical.

Nah their goalie had a good first period on the PK but other than that we just made him look good. A lot of low quality shots from wherever just being forced on net. We looked a lot better than we really were. Shit game

2 minutes ago, Debaser said:

Nah their goalie had a good first period on the PK but other than that we just made him look good. A lot of low quality shots from wherever just being forced on net. We looked a lot better than we really were. Shit game

How can we look a lot better than we really were?  That doesn't make sense.

Our glaring defensive mistakes were capitalized on.  We had 56 shots against and owned the ice in every zone.  That's a loss that should have been a win, all things being equal a blowout.  Their goalie stole it.  These things happen.

1 hour ago, Armster said:

Can we please put Nylander on Matthews' line. This is getting stupid again.  Guy's doing everything and it feels like they are just missing a little something.

Nylander helped Kadri get 12 shots on net tonight, but let's not put him with the most lethal shooter on the roster. Playing Johnsson on the 4th line when he's on a tear and debatably the team's best LW is stupid too.

10 minutes ago, Armster said:

How can we look a lot better than we really were?  That doesn't make sense.

Our glaring defensive mistakes were capitalized on.  We had 56 shots against and owned the ice in every zone.  That's a loss that should have been a win, all things being equal a blowout.  Their goalie stole it.  These things happen.

We had some good possession but our shit quality wasn't so great. Against a team like the rags we're gonna get good zone time but we need to have better quality shots

Meh, that's what you get when you rely on Kadri's shots. I am just very worried about Sparks. I don't know what goes through his head? I still can't believe he was already on his knees before the shot was taken from the point..... 

4 minutes ago, brocto said:

Meh, that's what you get when you rely on Kadri's shots. I am just very worried about Sparks. I don't know what goes through his head? I still can't believe he was already on his knees before the shot was taken from the point..... 

Sparks was standing when the shot was fired, but that's a shot that needed to be stopped.

51880965_10156380111413386_5932861492465