Sign in to follow this  
Danny

GDT Leafs vrs Rangers

1 minute ago, loxcane said:

I’m starting to think Marleau shouldn’t even be in the NHL anymore. Maybe playing on back to back nights isn’t doable for him these days. But you can’t let the play break down that many times where you’re playing with the best player on the team.

It's constant.  All game long every game.  I don't even know what to say but it's so fucking frustrating to watch.  Gives him 2 games with Marner but 50 with Marleau Right then.   Fucking GENIUS.

1 minute ago, §andman said:

With 5 mins left, I feel like Matthews should get playing time with Tavares and Marner.

You know... to try and score some goals. 

Nope we'll continue to run them out against the other team's top line purposely because that's what all teams best players get.  It's beyond insane at this point.  Put Marleau on Kadri's wing and Nylander in that spot.  Good lord.

1 minute ago, brocto said:

Thats what i'm saying. Fire Babcock. He won't do it. Any other coach will do it right away.

Well it's be at the detriment of a lot of other things that Babcock does well. Overall, he's a great coach but his in-game decisions are fucking mindblowing when things aren't working sometimes.  Anyways.  Can't have 52 shots for and only 1 goal.  That's just stupid.

Just now, Armster said:

This goalie's been ridiculous tonight though.  Damn man.  56 SA and he's allowed one. 

Has he? I feel like more often than not, the pucks hit him and just missed the net. At least like 10 times, the puck has trickled past him but not in.