Sign in to follow this  
majingir

GM Meetings

Yeah, and also sometimes the person making an awesome play, having the 3rd assist, doesnt get any credit...

and thats true... everyone’s points will drop... which also means players that thrive on secondary assists wont show up at all.. anyways.. just an idea to not have 2nd assists counted.. and just go with goals and primary assists.. like i said, the assists stats could be deceiving, since someone with barely any primary assists could show up with higher numbers than someone with more primary assists..

but this would also kill my fantasy leagues. :(

1 hour ago, uteck said:

My email to the nhl insists that the league add a 3rd and 4th assist on every goal. This will drive salaries right through the cap ceiling. Fucking genius stuff right there folks.  

But if the fourth assist comes from a player who knocked another player off the puck for the turnaround an added point should be awarded.

10 hours ago, Kulemin said:

We need to introduce the minus point to offset the 3rd and 4th assist. If the puck comes off your stick and the player that took it scores a goal or a goal is scored within 10 seconds you are docked a point.

Jake Gardiner becomes the first player to be a -15 in the point column.

Zaitsev definitely has him beat.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this