Sign in to follow this  
Debaser

Leafs Sign Duszak

6 minutes ago, Danny said:

That video is excruciating. His voice is not pleasant to listen to, he offers no new or insightful information and he sucks at video games.

Also, did you know that the NHL "steals" players from other leagues to "claim as their own"?

5 minutes ago, King of Dick Mountain said:

That video is excruciating. His voice is not pleasant to listen to, he offers no new or insightful information and he sucks at video games.

Also, did you know that the NHL "steals" players from other leagues to "claim as their own"?

It was and I said it to the wife as we watched it but he tried to be informative.

lol, did not know they stoled. Like you, I always think it is an improvement to where they were. ;) yup it was funny,...almost

43 minutes ago, HBCYG said:

The next John Michael Liles.

Getting a right handed Liles on an ELC, I'll take it.

Not like people are expecting Duszak to be a top dman, but if he's another name who could be a contender for that 3rd line spot, then it makes competition even better.

And with all the forwards Leafs are signing, perhaps they could be shipping out some in the offseason and get a top 4 dman.

Liljegren is only RHD on Marlies I could see having real shot at Leafs next year. Sandin,Rosen,Borgman being LHD in contention.

Having 2-3 free spots and at least 5 names already on team to choose from, not a bad spot to be in, especially if we can fill one of those spots through a trade.

1 hour ago, majingir said:

Getting a right handed Liles on an ELC, I'll take it.

Not like people are expecting Duszak to be a top dman, but if he's another name who could be a contender for that 3rd line spot, then it makes competition even better.

And with all the forwards Leafs are signing, perhaps they could be shipping out some in the offseason and get a top 4 dman.

Liljegren is only RHD on Marlies I could see having real shot at Leafs next year. Sandin,Rosen,Borgman being LHD in contention.

Having 2-3 free spots and at least 5 names already on team to choose from, not a bad spot to be in, especially if we can fill one of those spots through a trade.

It was a joke majbot.