Sign in to follow this  
tbnl

GDT: Leafs host Hawks: Don't Panic Edition

1 minute ago, Armster said:

Soemthing wrong with this team. Another poor start.  After embarrassing themselves too.

Having two top six forwards and two top 4 defencemen out could contribute to that. Apparently the flu going around too, hence Hyman being out tonight.

Yeah, but its not babcock, it is cleary the injuries and whatever other excuse there is.

tampa played a shit load of games without their goalie and still won. Boston played a shitload of games without Bergeron (and McAvoy) and still won. 

I wonder what our stats are after the first 20min this season, obviously it doesnt matter if you win in the end, but it seems like a shit load of games have us losing after the first

Just now, Morrison7 said:

Having two top six forwards and two top 4 defencemen out could contribute to that. Apparently the flu going around too, hence Hyman being out tonight.

Ya..no.  I might buy these excuses if this was out of the ordinary. The fact is, it isn't.

8 minutes ago, Armster said:

Explain exactly what Babcock is doing wrong.

I still dont think he’s the right guy for this group. He won’t be the one getting this team a cup. He’s a great guy and all, and obviously a good coach, but not for a team this young. He can’t seem to ‘motivate’ the team. Team got their ass kicked last game and you would expect them to start the game and immediately want to dominate, regardless of having 1 or 50 injuries on the team.

Also, after game 3? or 4? When we noticed having to outscore our problems, babcock said after every game, we watch the dvd with the team and work out the issues, well... okay... i haven't noticed much improvement, other than a random game here or there, but then again, we also had 'great' games with Randy as coach.

Edited by brocto