Sign in to follow this  
tbnl

GDT: Leafs host Hawks: Don't Panic Edition

1 minute ago, uteck said:

Yes. The leafs fell right off the cliff after trading Phattie just like you said. 

I said trading/getting rid of Phattie would be the the only way the leafs would get better.  

I am maintaining the leafs would be better served trading Willy for a defenceman

you maintained that Kessel would never win a cup, he won 2, and was incredibly close to winning a Conn Smythe. your revisionist history surrounding him is astounding, but not at all shocking.

1 minute ago, Mantis Toboggan said:

and then if he had traded away valuable assets for a depth defenseman and we were fortunate enough to avoid having injuries to 3 of our top guys, you'd be complaining about that.

seriously, most of you genuinely seem like you would rather the Leafs do poorly. you guys seem to enjoy it when they lose. complaining is way more fun for you guys.

Look at some of the posts from Uteck for example. 

2 minutes ago, uteck said:

Yes. The leafs fell right off the cliff after trading Phattie just like you said. 

I said trading/getting rid of Phattie would be the the only way the leafs would get better.  

I am maintaining the leafs would be better served trading Willy for a defenceman

O look deflection. Never seen you use that before when confronted.

Just now, Mantis Toboggan said:

you maintained that Kessel would never win a cup, he won 2, and was incredibly close to winning a Conn Smythe. your revisionist history surrounding him is astounding, but not at all shocking.

Win the cup with THE LEAFS, Mr revisionist 

2 minutes ago, Mantis Toboggan said:

and then if he had traded away valuable assets for a depth defenseman and we were fortunate enough to avoid having injuries to 3 of our top guys, you'd be complaining about that.

seriously, most of you genuinely seem like you would rather the Leafs do poorly. you guys seem to enjoy it when they lose. complaining is way more fun for you guys.

Even if 100% healthy, this team still gets it's ass kicked by Tampa and Boston.

2 minutes ago, tbnl said:

Whether it's injury, suspension or just plain shitting the bed, we all wanted depth. You know you were disappointed that nothing was done.

I doubt you’d be complaining if Muzzin was acquired at the deadline rather than at the end of January. Marincin wouldn’t be on the roster if Rosen or Borgman were healthy, we all know this.

Just now, Morrison7 said:

I doubt you’d be complaining if Muzzin was acquired at the deadline rather than at the end of January. Marincin wouldn’t be on the roster if Rosen or Borgman were healthy, we all know this.

If Muzzin keeps looking this average, doesn't really matter when he was acquired, does it?

1 minute ago, Armster said:

I guess the flu excuse was bullshit.  Just another terrible start by this team.

I should have recanted my previous statement but anyways... still would be better to have all 4 of them in the lineup.

Sparks needs to start next game.

9 minutes ago, Morrison7 said:

I should have recanted my previous statement but anyways... still would be better to have all 4 of them in the lineup.

Sparks needs to start next game.

Well, time to throw sanity out the door...

Not that Steady Freddie has looked ready at all...