Sign in to follow this  
Kulemin

Brunei And Sharia Law: Death by Stoning for Gay Sex

10 minutes ago, King of Dick Mountain said:

Are you seriously trying to position yourself as a champion of sexual freedoms, given your published comments?

Uffda.

I am absolutely for sexual freedoms. Gay, or bdsm, everything with consent. I will fight for your rights to partake in your consensual bdsm. 

I’m also pro choice. 

1 minute ago, Pai Mei said:

unfortunate.   i doubt kulemin actually cares mind you, but yea, that sucks.

I actually really do. The spread of religious states is not something I want to see start happening. It leads to horrible results like this. 

No matter what religion.

How is this surprising coming from an agnostic secularist? Jfc

5 minutes ago, Kulemin said:

I actually really do. The spread of religious states is not something I want to see start happening. It leads to horrible results like this. 

No matter what religion.

How is this surprising coming from an agnostic secularist? Jfc

yea, I don’t doubt that you have issues with the spread of theocracies.   I just think this is not anywhere near the reason why, but it is a convenient tool.

Former UKIP leader Paul Nuttall publicly stated that he was against immigration from Bulgaria because he was concerned about the economic development of Bulgaria.

Now, obviously, I don't doubt the sincerity of the former-leader of a rabidly racist, xenophobic and anti-immigrant party because saying a few words once totally erases all of your previously published words on the issue. Similarly, you can't doubt the sincerity of a rabidly racist, xenophobic and anti-immigrant edgelord who has spent his contemporary history supporting The Donald, promoting evidence-less conspiracies against a gay POC and denying the existence of female sexuality when he all of a sudden is super-concerned about sexual freedoms in majority-moslem states.

Edited by King of Dick Mountain

1 minute ago, King of Dick Mountain said:

Former UKIP leader Paul Nuttall publicly stated that he was against immigration from Bulgaria because he was concerned about the economic development of Bulgaria.

Now, obviously, I don't doubt the sincerity of the former-leader of a rabidly racist, xenophobic and anti-immigrant party because saying a few words once totally erases all of your previously published words on the issue. Similarly, you can't doubt the sincerity of a rabidly racist, xenophobic and anti-immigrant edgelord who has spent his contemporary history supporting The Donald, promoting evidence-less conspiracies against a gay POC and denying the existence of female sexuality when he all of a sudden is super-concerned about sexual freedoms in majority-Moslem states.

Rabidly racist? Xenophobic? Anti fucking immigrant?

Fuck you you fuck

i never supported Trump, I posted trump meme which was stupid of me. 

Evidenceless conspiracies or based on the evidence released and the fact that the prosecutor was in contact with the relatives of Jussie? 

I never denied female sexuality you dense asshole. 

31 minutes ago, Kulemin said:

That was actually so fucking out of line. 

Fuck You again

Lighten up dude. 

You are a target the moment you react so emotionally. 

Laugh at them. Except pai. Never laugh at fat people 

His mind is still in impressionable development mode, much below where he should be for his age/education.  Some people just develop slowly and those that do take every new thing they read that sounds intelligent to them and use it as their basis for their opinion.  The problem is when you dig deeper it ends up being exposed as superficial.  One day he'll develop his own non-Reddit inspired opinions and be a better person for it.  Until then, enjoy the show.

Well, it's literally impossible to draw any broad parallel among all moslems except that they all believe in some degree in Islam.

Many moslem-majority nations do not permit same-sex encounters/relationships (or any kind of so-called 'deviant' sex) and often such offences, especially the same-sex kind, are punishable by death. Per wikipedia, there are twelve jurisdiction in the world where stoning is lawful; all are moslem-majority states, or regions.

Does that clear anything up?

22 hours ago, King of Dick Mountain said:

Damn, I was planning to summer at The Dorchester, too.

EDIT - I can't tell if you're being sarcastic. Those are all seriously, seriously, seriously high-end hotels. 

More tongue in cheek, but regardless - not serious.