Komissar Sasha

Your 2019/2020 Toronto Maple Leafs

12 minutes ago, Morrison7 said:

Super blessed to have a top 6 winger miss significant time due to injury. Much better off having Malgin, Kerfoot, and Kapanen on his off-wing play there instead.

🙄

He’s  played less than 40 games in his career and it wouldn’t be abnormal if he’d hit a wall at some point. The rest MIGHT be the best thing for him if the Leafs make the playoffs.

You're right at this stage they just don’t have the depth to handle an injury. 

7 hours ago, LRFE said:

Wow.  Turns out it is that bad.. ..?

You gotta start with some runny poo to get that kinda splatter.  

I don't wanna sound like I miss the unequalled rigidity of the cock but, this looks .. … ….hopefull… …I guess  .. .. . ?

16 minutes ago, Doc J said:

Wow.  Turns out it is that bad.. ..?

You gotta start with some runny poo to get that kinda splatter.  

I don't wanna sound like I miss the unequalled rigidity of the cock but, this looks .. … ….hopefull… …I guess  .. .. . ?

Trying out the old diet to try it again.

Need the fiber to help solidify what worked before.

Hope that all the wrinkles get straightened out, we need  a lift.

8 hours ago, MississippiMapleLeaf said:

That bottom 6...sheesh. 

it isn't that bad.  i mean, malgin is a fucking black hole, but otherwise there's lots of promise there.  a 4th line of spezza, goat & campbell is a pretty good 4th line.   kerf & engvall are players as well.  

anyways, florida just won, and they're 1 point back of us with a stretch this week that all but guarantees a few losses, so there's that.   but i've sat back a couple days after this abortion of a week, a week where we showed everyone exactly who we are, and I have come to a conclusion.   i hope we make the playoffs, I don't agree that our core is 'not good enough,' and even if we do not make the playoffs, i don't think we should move any major pieces this off-season.   I think this team is just too immature and that we just aren't there yet.   They *clearly* are still kids, i mean fuck, mitch cries and wears a fucking gold chain and backwards hat, wtf is that?    it's fine, he's young.  they all are.   they need to grow up, and yeah it sucks that they got paid as if they already are grown, but they aren't, and it just is what it is, and they need time. 

that's ok.   

9 minutes ago, Dog Taker said:

it isn't that bad.  i mean, malgin is a fucking black hole, but otherwise there's lots of promise there.  a 4th line of spezza, goat & campbell is a pretty good 4th line.   kerf & engvall are players as well.  

anyways, florida just won, and they're 1 point back of us with a stretch this week that all but guarantees a few losses, so there's that.   but i've sat back a couple days after this abortion of a week, a week where we showed everyone exactly who we are, and I have come to a conclusion.   i hope we make the playoffs, I don't agree that our core is 'not good enough,' and even if we do not make the playoffs, i don't think we should move any major pieces this off-season.   I think this team is just too immature and that we just aren't there yet.   They *clearly* are still kids, i mean fuck, mitch cries and wears a fucking gold chain and backwards hat, wtf is that?    it's fine, he's young.  they all are.   they need to grow up, and yeah it sucks that they got paid as if they already are grown, but they aren't, and it just is what it is, and they need time. 

that's ok.   

FL was really struggling at getting the puck out of their zone at the end but somehow  they made sure pucks didn’t get to the net. There’s no way in hades the Leafs would have won that game in regulation. 

8 minutes ago, Dog Taker said:

that's ok.   

None of us have been able to even name one defenceman that is available via trade AND worth a cost as substantial as tearing down the core. I think it's more difficult to fully evaluate what you have when you have so many key pieces missing at the same time too, imo.

In terms of maturity, I hope most of these players (specifically Marner) take the offseason to just sit by themselves and re-evaluate everything.

9 minutes ago, Morrison7 said:

None of us have been able to even name one defenceman that is available via trade AND worth a cost as substantial as tearing down the core. I think it's more difficult to fully evaluate what you have when you have so many key pieces missing at the same time too, imo.

In terms of maturity, I hope most of these players (specifically Marner) take the offseason to just sit by themselves and re-evaluate everything.

The whiny one needs to re-evaluate but don’t forget to mention that   “Lady”  bing and   Loops need to look in the mirror too. 

56 minutes ago, Dog Taker said:

that's ok.   

Holy shit Logan, you are sounding kind of old.

27 minutes ago, Anger Management said:

Give the core a chance it has only been 4 full years and they are still freakin kids.....they have to learn that you have to earn what you are paid and they will get it soon enough. Players can only take so much vitriol from the fanbase.

The people that have been watching hockey for several decades know that but listen  to Ray’s segment on OverDrive. Of course they can’t tell us everything but the media is telling us there are issues on the team. He’s not the first.