• Leafs in 4
    • Leafs in 5
    • Leafs in 6
    • Leafs in 7
    • Bruins in 4
    • Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7

I wonder if the Bruins will split that top line and maybe put the rat on the second line to spread it out a little. Our depth was the biggest issue for them yesterday. PS, that Moore kid looked fantastic last night on the fourth line!

27 minutes ago, Barilko's Ghost said:

Mate, what the fuck? 

'Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn and caldron bubble.
Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the caldron boil and bake;
Eye of newt and toe of frog,
Wool of bat and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg and howlet's wing,
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.'

....the curse is now lifted!

Speaking of penalties, you know Bruins will be starting GM2 real physical. Doing whatever they can to bait Leafs. Lets hope players don't bite at all and get caught taking a stupid penalty. But I wouldn't put it past Bruins to try and shift momentum in series by taking a dive.

And hopefully Kadri doesn't do anything to get suspended either. He was chirping Bruins alot last game.

11 minutes ago, Artie_Gee said:

Naz gotta chirp.

It looked like Babs was trying to shut him up, but he should just let him be the player he is.  He’s not afraid to walk the walk so let him draw someone into a stupid penalty.

I don't think it was about what Kadri was saying, but more about the fact that he's responding to them. Bruins know Kadri was suspended last year, so they're hoping they can rile him up and cause him to retaliate by using more than just words

12 hours ago, majingir said:

I don't think it was about what Kadri was saying, but more about the fact that he's responding to them. Bruins know Kadri was suspended last year, so they're hoping they can rile him up and cause him to retaliate by using more than just words

Sadly, I knew it was coming.

I'm sorry Kipper, but I'm with Ron, Don, and Kelly on this... that was a dirty hit on Kadri and could have easily ended his season. That should have been a 5 min major and ejection and deserves additional disciplinary action.

The refs were such complete bullshit in game 2. Kadri was a target all night and that hit on Marleau could have been a disaster. I don't condone what Kadri did, but can understand why it happened. He'll get suspended, but the refs let the game get out of control by not calling it right... it was a random clusterfuck. Those refs should be out for the rest of the playoffs to send a message to all the rest... call the damn game the right way!

Edited by CognitiveBias