(M1) WSH 2
(WC1) CAR 2
(M2) NYI 4
(M3) PIT 0
Sign in to follow this  
Danny

GDT 2018/19 playoffs LEAFS VRS BOSTON take 2

17 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Are you cheering on your kids soccer team? WTF? These are professional players that are paid to show up and to win.

Yes professional players playing against other professional players.

We neutralized their guys in game one and they did it to us in game 2.... is context a dirty word to you?

5 minutes ago, Morrison7 said:

If I hear another "we have to dig in" post-game from Babcock, I'm going to go insane.

Anyone else see that clip of Brind'Amour giving it to the ref? I'd like to see that just once from Babcock. Just once.

Avery even calling the Debrusk hit on Marleau dirty. Go watch his insta story

Edited by Kulemin

2 minutes ago, Kulemin said:

Avery even calling the Debrusk hit on Marleau dirty. Go watch his insta story

And that's a man that knows a dirty play. Love how the only problem he has with kadris hit is it didnt take out debrusks top teeth

5 minutes ago, TuckerIntensity said:

Wait, we're mad about that? I'm mad about a lot, but not that. 

The difference between Marleau ending his career on a play like that and getting right back up is in the design adjustment they made on that.

What a fuckin' disaster of a game. Refs were an absolutely mess. Credit to the Bruins, they made up for their game 1. 

Big ups to Naz. One of the few guys who plays with his heart on his sleeve. Dumb shit but fuck it, I wish we had a few more guys finish their checks and show something.

Matthews pulling a Kyle Lowry and being MIA again and we need something more from Tavares. 

The fact that those saves by Freddy didnt light a fire under their ass is concerning. 

After seeing the replay and even though DeBitch sold it like the fucking cock he is, Kadri's probably getting 3.  It's total b.s. the inconsistency and the NHL won't take into consideration DeBitch should have been long out of the game and having his own hearing for his knee. I just don't see how that doesn't get something and they won't give him less than what he got last time would they?  Anyways, fuck it.  Tired of the Bruins, tired of the reffing.  

44 minutes ago, Armster said:

After seeing the replay and even though DeBitch sold it like the fucking cock he is, Kadri's probably getting 3.  It's total b.s. the inconsistency and the NHL won't take into consideration DeBitch should have been long out of the game and having his own hearing for his knee. I just don't see how that doesn't get something and they won't give him less than what he got last time would they?  Anyways, fuck it.  Tired of the Bruins, tired of the reffing.  

DoPS is a fucking joke and Parros needs to be fired into the sun.

Edited by Morrison7

I'm pretty sure a major penalty and ejection was missed on that knee-on-knee. It wasn't a clean hit at all. Ron and Don got that call right. There were 5 or 6 obvious other penalties that were missed that game. The refs in that game need a suspension. Call the damn game right and keep it from spiraling out of control for fuck sake!

Edited by CognitiveBias