(A3) TOR 3
(M1) WSH 3
(WC1) CAR 2
(M2) NYI 4
(M3) PIT 0
Danny

GDT PLAYOFFS GAME THREE BRUINS/LEAFS

1 minute ago, Anger Management said:

I still wish the atmospere was electric like it was in 93 or 04, still takes a lot of effort to get the crowd going.

I think we have to get by Boston for that to happen.  I think people THINK we can win...they don't yet BELIEVE we can win.

6 minutes ago, Armster said:

Playoffs atmosphere is pretty awesome eh.

Absolutely electric, the entire game. I wish SBA was like that all the time.

5 minutes ago, Danny said:

lol, I guarantee your hands were up when we won. haha

My voice is almost gone. So much cheering in addition to telling the Bruins to eat a dick.

4 minutes ago, Puq said:

That’s awesome you got to go to that great game.... very envious of you right now.

Go Leafs Go!

If you ever chance to go... go.

Being that I'm likely the only one on here that witnessed all 4 of the last Cups won by the Leafs, some of you might not know this game was very reminiscent of those games in the playoffs of the 60's.

Those teams were real good, but most nights they had to dig and claw out their wins. And they didn't win them all, far from it.

What I'm saying is even if we wind up going deeper in this post-season than we have in the recent past, don't expect it to be all easy sailing. Most games will be tooth and nail squeakers. Like @Calico said, not healthy for us more mature types.

1 minute ago, TuckerIntensity said:

Top to bottom, really. Even Gards and Zaitsev were physical. 

And again, I was impressed that all of our team were on the hunt and either laid out their body to check along the boards or were willing to block shots. They should all really feel great about themselves and stand real proud, afterall, that is exactly what it takes to win battles and a series. We were awesome in that respect.