Sign in to follow this  
Kulemin

Should Paternity Tests Be Required At Birth?

2 hours ago, Armster said:

Huh? What kind of dumb shit is this?

It's about Paternity Fraud.

Studies ranging in date from 1991 to 1999 quote the following incidence rates: 11.8% (Mexico), 4.0% (Canada), 2.8% (France), 1.4% and 1.6% (UK), and 0.8% (Switzerland).[6] These numbers suggest that the widely quoted and unsubstantiated figure of 10% of non-paternal events is an overestimate. However, in studies that solely looked at couples who obtained paternity testing because paternity was being disputed, there are higher levels: an incidence of 17% to 33% (median of 26.9%). Most at risk were those born to younger parents, to unmarried couples and those of lower socio-economic status, or from certain cultural groups.[7]

The idea is to have a paternity test mandatory in order to list a fathers name on the birth certificate.

Most people in committed relationships are not going to ask for a paternity test without causing an absolute shit storm with their partner. This sometimes leads to cases where the father raises a kid that isn't his (but he thinks it is), or pays child support only to learn later on that the child is not biologically theirs. 

I have my objections, but I will wait to raise them.

8 hours ago, Armster said:

?

Sorry should have been clearer if the girl has been cheating or been sexually assaulted/raped etc....i think that the supposed father should know about this b4 they decide to do a paternity test but that would be the capt obvious version of it.  But i digress you fucktards will disagree with me no matter if i am right or wrong.

LOL no drugs on this person i haven't done natural drugs in over 25 years. I am basing my thoughts on my own thoughts no outside influence contrary to what y'all think. Ya sure some of my comments seem off the rails but it is what i think at the time, i feel i should express what i think even tho it isn't popular opinion.