Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
§andman

Federal Election

Recommended Posts

So apply all your knowledge and post the specific critique that you've been asked for three times now.

You're the loudest dickhead on here, but you've gone all shy all of a sudden. Definitely not because you're talking out of your arse.

So go on. Show us all what a poli sci. degree from Western can do.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, LSP said:

So apply all your knowledge and post the specific critique that you've been asked for three times now.

You're the loudest dickhead on here, but you've gone all shy all of a sudden. Definitely not because you're talking out of your arse.

So go on. Show us all what a poli sci. degree from Western can do.

 

I already have,

 

Karl Marx (sexist) felt strongly...……. To each according to HIS (haha) needs. Never mentions WANTS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, LSP said:

bThe University of Western Ontario, everyone.

You are sadly mistaken. I never went to UWO

 

But since we are on education, could you please show me in writings from the Manifesto or any other writings by Marx where he suggests that Communism is the best money making system ever invented. Thanks....and for the record this should be an easy task for a graduate of Lester University and Bait Shop.

Edited by uteck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, a family of five currently living in poverty in a two-bedroom apartment would have more money and live better if they received what they needed, sweetie.

I haven't argued that communism is the "nest" money-making system ever, so no I won't be spending time chasing your inane strawman around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, uteck said:

I already have,

 

Karl Marx (sexist) felt strongly...……. To each according to HIS (haha) needs. Never mentions WANTS.

The best part is, WHO decides one's needs?

Not each and every individual because then hey, it's not communism. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LSP said:

If only someone had posted a link that speaks to that very point so that you could continue to "learn" about Communism by saying stupid things about it and not reading about it.

You're here to educate, then educate.

Who decides what people's needs are?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Read the fucking link. 

You've been given everything you asked for. Read it.

You're going to have to quit making your bad faith arguments in astoundingly transparent bad faith before I spend any length of time responding to you.

Read the link. Learn the basics. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LSP said:

So, a family of five currently living in poverty in a two-bedroom apartment would have more money and live better if they received what they needed, sweetie.

I haven't argued that communism is the "nest" money-making system ever, so no I won't be spending time chasing your inane strawman around.

They wouldn't need money old duck....they would need heat, food and access to medicare. Everything else would be a complete waste of the state apparatus.

But as Marx suggests, it's really about revolution....and without sowing the seeds of distrust, by calling everyone Turkey's voting FOR Thanksgiving (a completely North American descriptive btw) you have nothing.

 

Even the labour unions can't get traction in Canada outside of the Gov't. Fucking sad times for your lot.

And your Boy Armster scoffs at low unemployment rates as being frivolous.

 

But I do give Marx a pass on his inability to see how rich western culture could become under nearly two centuries of unabated Capitalism which basically wiped out the class system.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LSP said:

Read the fucking link. 

You've been given everything you asked for. Read it.

You're going to have to quit making your bad faith arguments in astoundingly transparent bad faith before I spend any length of time responding to you.

Read the link. Learn the basics. 

You think I would make the time to read a bullshit manifesto written by idealists who probably haven't set foot out into the real world?

I've got better things to do with my time.

Give me the Cole's notes.

Edited by Mitchy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, uteck said:

But you can script...."China was never a communist country"...no really....some fucking moron actually wrote that in this very thread. I shit you not.

They weren't.  That you're even arguing against shows how I'll equipped you are to be in this discussion 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, uteck said:

They wouldn't need money old duck....they would need heat, food and access to medicare. Everything else would be a complete waste of the state apparatus.

But as Marx suggests, it's really about revolution....and without sowing the seeds of distrust, by calling everyone Turkey's voting FOR Thanksgiving (a completely North American descriptive btw) you have nothing.

 

Even the labour unions can't get traction in Canada outside of the Gov't. Fucking sad times for your lot.

And your Boy Armster scoffs at low unemployment rates as being frivolous.

 

But I do give Marx a pass on his inability to see how rich western culture could become under nearly two centuries of unabated Capitalism which basically wiped out the class system.

 

The class system isn't wiped out nor was that ever claimed by anybody.  The increasing gap however 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Armster said:

They weren't.  That you're even arguing against shows how I'll equipped you are to be in this discussion 

Communism Today

While there are many countries that were previously under Communist rule, what countries are still Communist today?

Is Russia a Communist country? Communism in Russia ended after the dissolution of the Soviet Union. Russia’s 1993 constitution declares Russia a democratic, federative, law-based state with a republican government. Russia has a dual executive consisting of a president and prime minister with the president, currently Vladimir Putin, as the dominant figure.

China is one of the four remaining Communist countries. The Communist Party of China is the founding and sole governing political party of the People’s Republic of China.

Vietnam, also known as the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, is also one of the four remaining Communist countries. In Vietnam’s third constitution, written in 1980, the Communist Party was stated as the only party to represent the people and lead the country.

Cuba is currently a Communist country. Cuba is ruled by the Communist Party of Cuba, whose role is described in the Cuban constitution as the “leading force of society of the state.” The Communist Party of Cuba adheres more strictly to the tradition of Marxism-Leninism and the Soviet model than the Communist parties of other countries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...