Sign in to follow this  
Devin Weston

GDT: Blues at Maple Leafs | Monday October 7, 2019 @ 7:00PM EST - TSN 4 | Tuning Up The Band Edition

2 hours ago, LSP said:

I thinks it's abundantly clear that a person's broad archetype will be writ large in their posts, given a big enough sample. 

AM is, frankly, dumb as apeshit but he's fundamentally a decent person, who has been failed by the state at every turn.

Todd is/was much more capable and honestly, he was a complete cunt. He was devious, duplicitous and perfectly willing to engage in intellectual dishonesty if it suited him at the time. Two hundred years ago he'd be hocking miracle elixirs. Today he sells used-cars. Comme ci, comme ca.

An absolute boil on the anus of humanity. 

No, he doesn’t sell cars anymore and It’s pretty disgusting to call someone you’ve never met, a boil on the anus of humanity.

13 minutes ago, Kowalski said:

No, but i also live on Vancouver Island. Sooke, 40km West of Victoria.

Fuck, I had never been to the west coast, 2017, we planned a trip to the west coast including 4 days on the island, 2 days in Tofino but it was scuttled by the forest fires, 2018, the same thing happened.

We finally made it to the west coast this past January, but it wasn't BC, it was Carmel, Ca. lol

Still want to see BC though.