Sign in to follow this  
Raiden

2019-2020 NHL Games discussion

42 minutes ago, Armster said:

Connor McBeast.  Please dominate the points race like we haven't seen since Lemieux/Gretzky.   I want to see him get 160+.   

I love the guy, and he comes from just up the street from me, like Marner.

20 minutes ago, CognitiveBias said:

Players are losing control of pucks in puffs of snow and randomly falling. I love it. Reminds me of my youth playing at the river lol. 

feeling what they are feeling right now 6 hours away. Snow is here, so is the wind and the cold chills.

Fun to watch, I agree.

@Anyone

Today is a big day for me handing in a hockey draft but....I am looking for 32 players who will get 70 points minimum.

Trouble I am having to decide is when JT gets back, same with Rantanen and if they will hit that mark.

Also a dark horse pick wouldn't be a bad thing, so far I have Ellias Petersen in that spot and I may leave AHO off my list too, same with Kessel.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Edited by Danny

Jt will be back soon? He was only out for 2 weeks they said? Its already been over a week?

Try the following players:

James Neal - 70 points might be a stretch though..

Buchnevic, he’s paired up with Panarin and Zibanejad, but he got injured vs Bruins last night, so not sure if worth the risk.

I would take Aho. 

Anyways.. 32 players, thats like almost 2 players out of each teams top line? Shouldnt be that hard?

21 minutes ago, brocto said:

Jt will be back soon? He was only out for 2 weeks they said? Its already been over a week?

Try the following players:

James Neal - 70 points might be a stretch though..

Buchnevic, he’s paired up with Panarin and Zibanejad, but he got injured vs Bruins last night, so not sure if worth the risk.

I would take Aho. 

Anyways.. 32 players, thats like almost 2 players out of each teams top line? Shouldnt be that hard?

Just ended up picking panarin only

lol, harder than you think when you think about it. 

I don't buy into the strategy of picking the top two players off each team when there is actually 31 teams so that would be 62 picks,...as a matter of fact I do not even like the strategy of picking a top player from each team as some teams and players never attain even 70 points plus.

This draft however takes the top 3o point producers out of 32 picks.

I wanted to keep Rantanen but really have no idea when he will be back.

Here is pretty much what I'm going with

Bergeron

Marchand

Pasta

Eichel

Gaudreau

Tkachuk

Patrick Kane

Mackinnon

Seguin

Barkov

Hubedreau

TaylorHall

Panarin

Girioux

Crosby

Guentzel

ROR

Kuch

Stammer

Point

Matthews

Marner

JT

Pettersen

Stone

Carlsson

OV

Laine

Wheeler

Scheiffle

players I decided to keep off was couture and rat whom I had a hard time erasing and Kuznetsov

I wanted to choose aho but don't know who I would bump or if I should bump anyone to slot him in.

Thanks for your imput though and I welcome you to talk me out of it (you have less than 15 minutes before I hit the mailbox,lol

10 minutes ago, brocto said:

Nah, go for it!

I did but there is a window in which I can change any picks up until tomorrow night 11 pm central time so if I hear word on the rat coming back, somebody gonna be scratched, lol 

Thanks Brocto ;)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this