Sign in to follow this  
Raiden

2019-2020 NHL Games discussion

5 minutes ago, brocto said:

I am also only referring to one game in my post if you read it correctly. But it says enough about the player regardless, one game that ‘matters’ where there is some ‘pressure’ due to rivalry - and he fucks his team over. Much like Kadri.

thank fucking god he will never be a Leaf!

I haven’t watched a lot of Oiler games..... but are you suggesting this is a trend for him in games that matter?

or are you saying thank god he will never be a Leaf just because he got that particular penalty?

I actually thought both plays were awesome.

A player who plays hard and tough, throws a punishing clean check, and a player who didn't appreciate it and actually stood up for himself.

That's great hockey and the NHL needs more of it.

Only thing I'd change would be for Tkachuk to not turtle and stand up for himself and defend his actions.

That's some real hockey for a change. Unlike the politically correct liberal white washed shit they feed us most nights.

5 minutes ago, brocto said:

Yea but LOL. At first I thought it was a statement 'fuck the SO'. But... LOL, wtf? 

https://streamable.com/ib26j

Not very often do I cheer for Boston but that was still sweet. I need to listen to Jack Edwards and get a good laugh.....although wouldn’t it be something if Philly beats the Leafs by 1 point for the last wildcard spot 

Edited by MississippiMapleLeaf

1 minute ago, brocto said:

Never. Boston can lose every single game in the NHL.

Usually I only cheer for them when they play Montreal but unless Boston loses every game the rest of the year CBJ does not need  2pts. 
Fiesta game and CBJ are up 1-0 after 2. 

Just now, MississippiMapleLeaf said:

Usually I only cheer for them when they play Montreal but unless Boston loses every game the rest of the year CBJ does not need  2pts. 
Fiesta game and CBJ are up 1-0 after 2. 

CBJ is not our problem. Boston is. I'd rather have Tampa and Boston lose games so we can catch up/pass them.

4 minutes ago, MississippiMapleLeaf said:

Boston is 11 or 12 points ahead, CBJ is 2 points behind, so yes I think they need to worry about them. 

They're in a different division. We will get 2nd or 3rd spot in our division. So whatever happens with the wild card teams is not our concern

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this