Sign in to follow this  
Devin Weston

GDT: Bruins at Maple Leafs | Saturday October 19, 2019 @ 7:00PM EST - HNIC | Does A Bear Shit In The Woods? Edition

1 hour ago, Kowalski said:

Times like this, i agree with Cherry, and say Andersen is the best goalie in the league.

And also when he praised the Leafs for playing harder and  wondered why they don't play like that more often.

Freddy was great tonight, glad that he seems to be finding his groove and  from Dons perspective he probably realizes that Freddy is doing it without solid defense. 

8 hours ago, §andman said:

I'll say this, Marincin still sucks but thank you for sticking up for your teammate. We don't have enough of that.

Really, what could he do, he was standing right there when Andersen got manhandled?

Kessel would have jumped in.

1 minute ago, Morrison7 said:

I already knew he was good. Mitchy got upset why I tried to justify why he should be on the roster over Korshkov, though.

Korshkov now has 5 goals in 5 games.

Is that relevant?

2 minutes ago, Morrison7 said:

I already knew he was good. Mitchy got upset why I tried to justify why he should be on the roster over Korshkov, though.

No, not good, he’s amazing morrison.  He works so hard, and gives it his all every shift.  He lifts up his teammates’ spirits & gives them hope when there isn’t any.   

He is GREAT!! 😍

11 minutes ago, Mitchy said:

Shall I list all the players on this current Leafs roster that started out in the AHL?

It’s still the AHL and you’re fixated on a small sample size. Relax little guy. Korshkov wouldn’t get anywhere close to the ice-time he’s getting with the Marlies and again, they have no room or cap space for him.

Edited by Morrison7

3 minutes ago, Morrison7 said:

It’s still the AHL and you’re fixated on a small sample size. Relax little guy.

The only reason he didn't make the Leafs roster is because he arrived in like March or April and only played 6 or 7 games at the end of the Marlies season, and then the playoffs.

But I could see in that small sample size that he's got it. He'll be up with the Leafs next year.

Just now, Mitchy said:

The only reason he didn't make the Leafs roster is because he arrived in like March or April and only played 6 or 7 games at the end of the Marlies season, and then the playoffs.

But I could see in that small sample size that he's got it. He'll be up with the Leafs next year.

Or you know, he’s waiver exempt and makes 231K more than Timashov. With this team being so fucked cap wise, every dollar matters.

8 minutes ago, Matthews34 said:

I think we need to call him up asap. 

Nah. I think next season both he and Sandin will be good to go. 

Once Dermott is back, he and Holl should be ok enough. Holl has been surprisingly decent so far. 

2 minutes ago, §andman said:

Nah. I think next season both he and Sandin will be good to go. 

Once Dermott is back, he and Holl should be ok enough. Holl has been surprisingly decent so far. 

I was kidding. He's nowhere near ready to be up with the big boys.