Sign in to follow this  
StepOnYou

Tyson Barrie's defensive play is horseshit

50 minutes ago, PuQ said:

I would love to.

First I will need your definition of “rebuild” so I can tell you where I think they are within those boundaries.

That’s not the way it works. You need to explain what in the hell youre talking about when you’re the one using a completely different definition for rebuild.

From what I can tell, you seem to think literally every team is in a rebuild.

9 minutes ago, TieClark said:

That’s not the way it works. You need to explain what in the hell youre talking about when you’re the one using a completely different definition for rebuild.

From what I can tell, you seem to think literally every team is in a rebuild.

Maybe read the discussion from the beginning.... it’s all explained about how different people see the beginning and the end of a rebuild differently.

To me, I assume when they decided to rebuild, they didn’t just have the forwards on the “to do list”..... Therefore there are still parts of the rebuild plan they haven’t gotten to yet. IMO

Edited by PuQ

1 hour ago, PuQ said:

Maybe read the discussion from the beginning.... it’s all explained about how different people see the beginning and the end of a rebuild differently.

To me, I assume when they decided to rebuild, they didn’t just have the forwards on the “to do list”..... Therefore there are still parts of the rebuild plan they haven’t gotten to yet. IMO

And that’s a ridiculous goal line for what rebuilding is. Every single team, including the one that will eventually win the cup this year, has glaring weaknesses on its roster. There is no “there it is” moment when a team is now suddenly an all around beast. 

Last years cup winners were rumoured to be complete sellers around this time last year ffs.

Hello. I've been away in Cuba for a week. I've only seen a few highlights here and there of the Maple Leafs. How is Barrie's defensive play as of late? He's been free of my wrath for now, but I'm still watching him with a close eye...and so is Dion Phaneuf! Rumour has is that they are going to trade Barrie and sign Dion.

I'm kidding. 

Barrie does not fit well here (as the Leafs just have too much of a good thing)

But he has very good value to the right team in the right setting imo.

Playing for the Leafs has likely hurt him.