Sign in to follow this  
LRFE

Series Discussion: Best of 5: Leafs vs CBJ

20 minutes ago, §andman said:

It's about as good of a matchup as we could hope for. 

Going to be weird to be watching hockey in July. 😂

Well hey, be happy knowing for the Leafs this gimmicky bullshit will also be over in July.

Posted (edited)

I think we can and will win. We're many weeks from puck drop, the the NHLPA want a few weeks of training camp. Plus, we're going to be healthy for the first time in a while. Hell, we might get lucky and even have Horton and Clarkson back!

If the boys can get their legs moving, I think the offensive advantage we have will get it done.

Edited by Tristan28

1 hour ago, Tristan28 said:

I think we can and will win. We're many weeks from puck drop, the the NHLPA want a few weeks of training camp. Plus, we're going to be healthy for the first time in a while. Hell, we might get lucky and even have Horton and Clarkson back!

If the boys can get their legs moving, I think the offensive advantage we have will get it done.

Till Columbus's D crushes us.

Just now, Anger Management said:

Take out Nylander and Marner cause they will fold like a cheap tent, i am sure Matthews and Tavares can hold their own so to speak.

Nylander is hard as fuck, he won't go limp and fold like a tent. He's hungry for that columbus D. He'll make them wish they didn't come.

5 hours ago, Dog Taker said:

mikheyev is good to go too, should help our depth.

Thank God he's fully recovered! Hopefully he can pickup where he left off! He was a great addition whether it be on the second line with JT or on the third line!